96 hour/4 day transfer-- how many cells?

(6 posts)(2 voices)
  1. Hi ladies,
    My doctor just transferred two fresh embryos today, Friday, after a Monday retrieval. He said the looked good at 8 cells each. But I just did some web research and noticed that after 96 hours they should be morulas. Now I am worried that they are behind and not going to take. Anyone hear of having success with transferring 8 cells on day 4? Any thoughts? We transferred 2 embryos.

2. Nur you had a 3 day transfer ,not a 4 day and 8 cells sounds great . Good luck and join me in the 2 week wait . When is your beta?

3. Hope, My clinic starts the two week wait today so my beta is on April 10. But I will definitely poas a few days earlier like 14 days after retrieval. What is got situation?

4. Nur it so happens that I had ER and transfer on the same days as you . My beta will be 6th , 2 weeks from retrieval.This is my 3rd try and we transferred 4 for embryo quality issue and my past failures . Are you sticking to complete bedrest?How long does your clinic advise rest ?

5. Hope, I made a typo , my transfer was today, Friday. So it really is 4 days.
    My clinic starts the two week wait today so my beta is on April 10. But I will definitely poas a few days earlier like 14 days after retrieval. What is your situation?

6. My clinic use to prescribe strict best rest for 48 hours but not anymore. They say restricted activity for 48 hours. Stay at home but it does not have to be in bed. No strenuous actvity, exercising or heavy lifting. Avoid stairs.advancecto normal actvity after 2 days. Avoid any activity that will raise heart rate or blood pressure. That being said , I am lying in bed now as I had my transfer this morning at 10:30 and so it's about 7 hours later. Tomorrow and sunday I will get up but just do stuff around the house. What about you? How many cells wee your transferred embryos?

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.