5 day transfer, how early did you get a ++???

(21 posts)(18 voices)
  1. After a 5 day transfer, how early did you get a positive HPT? How many dpt?

2. I didn't test til 9dp5dt, and that's the day I got the BFP.

It is worth the wait! I don't recommend early testing.

3. Got first faint line today at 5dp5dt. I know it is not from HCG trigger shot because I used a donor so didn't do that shot.

4. kperiklis- which brand of HPT did you use? Congrats on the ++!

5. Dollar store but now concerned about accuracy as I used the same brand today and it is a negative. I have heard from other boards that this is typical of the cheaper tests. I'll keep hoping!

6. During my last FET and this one, I didn't get a + until 10dp5dt. I tested that morning, and it was -. Tested again at night and saw very faint line.

I used EPT and First Response. I never got a + with Dollar Tree tests (even after a positive BETA).

7. Hi Girls.. I copied this from another thread.. thought it may help you guys....

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
    2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
    3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
    4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
    5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
    6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
    7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
    fetal cells
    8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
    9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
    HPT

8. Miracle, I think that is for a 3dt. Here's what I've seen for a 5dt:

-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
    0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
    1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
    2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
    3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
    4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
    5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
    fetal cells
    6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
    7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
    9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
    HPT

9. I got my first faint BFP on 5dp6dt. We transferred 2 blasts on Day 6 from a FET.

I used 2 test strips from early-pregnancy-tests.com. They both showed faint positives. It's sensitivity is 20mIU. Waiting with fingers crossed for the beta!

10. With my FET I got a + 9dp5dt and it was faint. My beta the next day was 36.9.

11. I have the dumbest ????
    do you count your day of transfer as 1dpt????? or is the next day 1dpt.....???

Help

this is my 2 FET and i still dont know the terms!!!! hahahahahaha what is wrong with me....

My transfer was last tuesday ( a week ago today ) 2 blasts.... so i am 7dp5dt...or is it 6dp5dt????

wishing you all well....

12. thomie- You are 7dp5dt. Good luck!

I got a BFP on 7dp5dt. My beta was 9dp5dt= 216

13. Yesim2,

Did you get any bfn before your bfp on 7dp5dt or was that your first time testing?

14. I got a +hpt today and I am 9dp5dt (FET) 14dpo. I took one yesterday and it was a negative. I have only had fresh cycles before this and got +hpts on 8dp3dt (11 dpo). I have had 3 pos pregnancies before this. 13dpo my hcg's were around 50. So this concerns me that it might be low with getting a + 3 days later than I normally do. I have heard that FET's sometimes are lower but I do see so many girls who have high beta's with FET's. We only transfered one blast.

Oh, I used the dollar tree and CBE digital.

Carol

15. I voted for 3-5 days. 13wks 3 days Preggo with triplets!!!!!

16. I had an FET on 4-21-2009. I transferred 1 embryo. I'm not sure if I can vote yes yet. This morning, I took a Walgreen's HPT and there was a faint line there. Could this possibly be a BFP? My beta is scheduled for Friday. I had 2 embryos frozen from my second fresh cycle that ended in a chemical pg. Only 1 embryo survived the thaw. The embryo was a 5 day blast.

Wendy

17. I took my first HPT on 7dpt5dt. It was a very strong positive on FRER so it probably would have shown up earlier. At 8dp5dt I got a positive on a clear blue easy test. Beta is tomorrow, 5/8!

18. I took my first hpt on 8dp5dt and got a faint +. I am currently just over 8 weeks with twins

19. I am 7dp5dt and am too scared to POAS. Anymore encouraging stories?

20. No positive until 9dp5dt - very faint dollar store and 1 CBE. This a.m. 2 digital CBE from different boxes - both pregnant.

21. Last cycle turned out to be a chem.

This cycle (January), I got a + on HPT at 4dpo5dt, but my beta #s are quite high, so this is unusual and should not be expected by everyone.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.